We are excited to announce our annual Coach and Judges Seminar
WHO IS THIS SEMINAR FOR?
Any coach or athlete (aged 18 or over) who want to gain an insight and a better understanding of the USASF rules and Guidelines, the BCAs scoring system as well as the role of a judge. This seminar is also for anyone who wants to progress into a judging role at BCA competitions.
Derby Conference Centre, London Road, Alvaston, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8UX
Day 1 - Saturday 5th November 2016
The first day of the seminar will give, coaches athletes and potential judges a deeper insight of the USASF cheer rules, guidelines and learning more about the BCA score sheets and the new E-Scoring system being launched this season.
Day 2 - Sunday 6th November 2016
The second day of the seminar will teach potential judges how to use the scoring system to judge routines and score effectively, you can still attend even if you do not wish to judge as it will give you an insight to the judging role. Video routines will be used.
If you are interested in becoming a judge or are a judge, you are required to attend both days.
- The seminar will be delivered by top American Judge - Travis Prior
- Top performers will have the opportunity to shadow judge at BCA competitions and eventually go on to judge for real!
- Cost is £59 for day 1 (Saturday) and £89 for both days. This is by far the cheapest judges seminar in the UK this year so to take advantage of this opportunity please register ASAP!
- Working buffet lunch provided
- Conference refreshments throughout the day
- Free car parking for up to 200 cars
Optional overnight accommodation is available on site:
- Bed & Breakfast (Double Room for Single Occupancy) - £50.00 Inc. VAT
- Bed & Breakfast (Double or Twin for Double Occupancy) - £55.00 Inc. VAT
- Prices are per night, To book a room please contact the venue directly. Spaces are limited so please act quickly to confirm your place!